SONE® is an integrated acoustic backing available for an extensive selection of our modular carpet ranges. Designed with the user in mind, SONE enhances both acoustics and underfoot comfort.
For the majority of projects, acoustic and ergonomic comfort can be achieved with the specification of standard Interface carpet tiles. Our enhanced acoustic backing options, SONE and Interlay, can be used across the entire workspace or limited to smaller zoned areas that have more complex needs.
SONE offers a sound absorption value of up to αw 0.40, along with excellent impact sound reduction to further aid concentration and communication.
The integral nature of SONE means that projects can be completed swiftly resulting in as little disruption as possible.
Economical for large areas and compatible with an extensive selection of our stock, it allows for greater freedom of choice and flexibility regarding colour and pattern.
At a glance:
- Impact sound reduction up to 33dB
- Sound absorption from aw 0.30 – 0.40 depending on product
- Enhanced softness underfoot
- Easy to install with minimum disruption
- Economical – especially over large areas
- SONE can be specified with an extensive range of Interface carpet tiles